Recruitment notification has been advertised by Central Bank of India for engagement of candidates on vacant profile of Director. Organization is hiring job sekeers for Assam location. Candidates interested to apply against this vacancy can submit their application form on/before 02-09-2017
Central Bank of India
Candidate’s job region will be Assam
Dated to remember
Offline form submission can be done till: 02.09.2017
More information related to this recruitment
Name of the profile
Applicants are welcomed to apply for the profile of Director
Total no of vacancy
There is no announcement made regarding total number of vacancy against this recruitment
Applicants interested to apply must be a Graduate or must be a Post Graduate in relevant subjects from a well known University or any similar qualification.
Applicants looking forward to apply against this recruitment their age should not be more than 65 years as on 25.09.2017
Applicants more than 65 yrs cannot apply against this recruitment
Applicants belonging to reserved categories will be permitted for age relaxation according to the terms and conditions of organization
Scale of pay
Applicants after getting selected on the post of Director will be receiving Rs.25000/- every month as their pay scale by organization.
Mode of selection
For getting selected job seekers have to go through the selection round of interview
UR/OBC categories are free from paying application fee and also SC/ST/PWD categories are exempted from submission of application fee.
How to apply for this vacancy
1) All the willing candidates are asked to download preset format of application form for applying against this recruitment
2) Fill all the mandatory details correctly as mentioned in application form.
3) Now applicants have to prepare an envelope containing Xerox copies of experience, age proof, mark sheets, certificates, etc
4) Job seekers willing to apply have to prepare one envelop addressing on top as “Application for the post of Director”
5) Enclosure must be submitted on below mentioned address before 02nd Sep., 2017
The Regional Manager,
Central Bank of India,
Neharu Park Road,
About Central Bank of India
Central Bank of India was established on 21.12.1911 near about 105 years ago. Its head quarter is located at Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is a financial service industry in short it is a banking service industry. Name of key people of Central Bank of India is Shri. Rajeev Rishi, Chairman and Managing Director. There are total 37,685 employees all over the branches of Central Bank of India.