One of the key facts about Avast antivirus is that it can be use for at least 30 days as a free version with reasonable and quality features. Anyone can easily download it from the internet for using its 30 days version. Another noted fact about Avast antivirus is that it provides many handy virus-scan features, such as: smart scan, schedule scan, customer scan, boot-time scan, full system scan, and more.
As far as Avast antivirus issues are concern, we can take a very good care of them. We are an independent organization and we can provide on the spot solution for the entire issues via telephonic instructions and live screen sharing support. We offer support for 1 or more year and twenty four hours a day. Here are two issue-fixing tutorials from our technicians that can let users to get more knowledge about our technical support.Issue-fixing illustrations from Avast antivirus technical support
Steps to run a smart scan:
- Open your Avast antivirus, then click on Scan, and then click on “Smart scan”. The scan will begin automatically.
- After the scan is completed, result will be shown. The entire threat files will be displayed on your computer screen.
- You need to click on “Resolve all” button.
Our experts technical solution provide for
- Tune up your computer settings to form its performance enhanced
- Schedule automated virus, and spyware scans
- Total scanning and exclusion of viruses, malwares etc.
- Installation of efficient version of Avast antivirus.
- Developing speed, performance and stability of your computer.
- Resolution to blue screen and registry error.
- Set up of Avast Antivirus.
- Repairing firewall compatibility issues.
- Configuration to Avast Firewall.
- Avast Secure Search Setup.
- Installation to Avast antivirus in your computer
- Scan and throw away virus and other malevolent programs from your computer
- Advance or update Avast antivirus software
- Discover and troubleshoot Avast antivirus problems
- Organize security settings for strong protection
Steps to schedule a scan:
- Open your Avast antivirus, click on Scan, and then click on “Scan for viruses” and select “Schedule a scan” option from drop-down menu.
- Click on Settings on the right side of the screen.
- Click on Scheduling on the left side of the interface and then click on “Schedule this scan” check box. Then set frequency, day, and time.
- Lastly, click on Save.
If you have any issue with your Avast antivirus like for installation, uninstallation, scanning or any other then you ca contact Avast customer service number & also take online solution for their snags Visit us for more details - http://www.esofthelp.com/avast-antivirus-support